Ummah Central


Monday 10 May 2010

As'salamu Alaikunna wa Rahmatullah wa Barakathu, Listen Muslimah!

As'salamu Alaikunna wa Rahmatullah wa Barakathu, Listen Muslimah!
I look just like you.We worship the same lord 5 times daily and Nawafal prayers to.We relay on Allah to help us through.Let's encourage one another to do whats right and forbid whats wrong, and not call one another when we hear that cursed song.We have work to do in this life in deed, and I pray to Allah that we both take heed.This is no joke my sister I tell you so, because when the angels are sent to us we have to go.So Listen my sister, lets not waste time, because our book will be giving in our left or right and time will rewind, all the deeds that we do in this world today will be presented to us on the last day.Repentence is somthing that we should rush to do, and begging to Allah on that day He will let us through, the gates of Jannah that's where I will like to be reunited with you.

1 comment:

  1. wsalam wr wb, Ameen ya rab and all muslims ameen

    ReplyDelete