Ummah Central


Thursday 24 November 2011

I am a traveler seeking the Truth

'I am a traveler seeking the Truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity, and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and calls, truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death, are all for Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds; He has no partner. This I am commanded and I am among those who submit to His Will. This is who I am. Who are you?'' Hasan Al Banna

"We met a people who loved it when it was said to them "Fear Allah the most high! " Today you find people become annoyed at this."
Sufyan al-Thawri

It is better for you to transport rock with a righteous than eat sweats with the wicked... (Malik bin Dinar)

No comments:

Post a Comment